I hate virus creators. I was hit with spyware two weeks ago and haven't been able to use the internet from home. So, therefore I haven't been able to update my blog with pictures of the wedding cake, birthdays or Grady's baptism. Hopefully we will get it taken care of this week. So frustrating. Too many evil people out there who just want to hurt others any way they can. So sorry if you have been waiting for an update. I am not just dropping the ball like in times past. I am turning over a new leaf.
2 comments:
I guess it is safe to come to your blog...our not! :O) It bugs me, too, that people have to find any way they can to annoy other people. Hope you get it up and running healthy soon.
I have been waiting. Just seeing them on the camera wasn't good enough. I hope it works out soon.
Post a Comment