Please don't anyone die of a heart attack. I am still here and I might actually get some pictures uploaded. Life in general is really good. Bryan is now working at his new office with Southwest Gas up by the Speedway. It is a long commute for him and I worry every day about him making the drive. He is enjoying his calling as the Young Men's secretary. I am plugging along doing all the "mom" duties. I am still the second counselor in the primary. Trying to have a good attitude every time they take one of my scout leaders or whenever a new "training" or "conference" comes up for me. Gavin is now in 8th grade. He just made the Jazz band. Early mornings here we come. Maggie is in the 5th grade and smart as ever. Grady is in third and we'll see how his handwriting improves this year. I am hopeful. Tate just started Kindgergarten. He came home the first day and said "Mom, we didn't learn anything today." I said, "What do you mean?" He replied, "We didn't learn how to read!!!" He was quite upset about it. He came home the next day mad because they didn't learn how to read again!!! Well, I will now try my hand at pulling up some pictures of things that have been going on.

Strawberry Reservoir. This was a view from the bottom of our campground. It was absolutely amazing there. We really enjoyed ourselves with my parents for a couple days in early August.

The boys fishing with my dad at Strawberry Reservoir.

"Big Mama" the potgut. We spent hours watching her and a multitude of others.

Grady and Tate having a "blast" at Lagoon. They loved al of the kiddie rides.

Maggie and Grandpa Bud about to Dinosaur "drop". Maggie's favorite ride. Grandpa was a real sport to ride many a ride with Maggie whenever she asked him to. We had so much fun with him. Grandma stayed home and enjoyed the peace and quiet.
Gavin & Bryan about to Dinosaur "drop". Miniature of another ride they have there. None of us were willing to try the big one.
3 comments:
My heart is palpitating a little, but no heart attack! It's fun to hear how your family is doing and seeing the changes in your kids.
If you hadn't warned me today, I would be having one! See, now that wasnt' so bad. Looks like a very fun summer.
In the cases of heart attack and cardiac arrest, or any other heart shocks, time sets to be the most crucial factor for the survival of the patient. Sometimes, a little knowledge regarding the immediate actions to be taken may help your near and dear ones to survive in such incidents. Keith Churchwell has extraordinarily explained the pros and cons while handling patient suffering immediate heart attack or cardiac arrest. The response a person takes to treat a victim decides the probability of his/her survival. Its been my personal experience fighting to survive against a heart attack. A quick recognization of your bodily responses may increase your chances of survival. Because of having many heart problems, I was enrolled in a concierge Healthcare program from elite health. I was attacked by a severe heart attack in a party, luckily surrounded by many people. Some of the sudden changes in my body was recognized by me and anticipated immediately. I got a very severe chest pain which was almost unbearable for more than a minute. I got the suspicion that I might be having heart attack, and immediately called my physician on the phone, and explained my condition and its severity. Because of the immediate guidance, I was directed immediately to have an aspirin which I used to carry with me as prescribed by my physician. It was quite a frightening experience for me to face such a heart attack, but somehow I managed to be calm until 911 arrived. I was immediately taken to the nearest hospital, where already my physician were present and have got everything setup according to my medical history. And it was in some matter of seconds that everything was in control. A doctor, who already have the complete knowledge of the medical history and fitness of the person, extra ordinarily ameliorate your recovery process. Hence such a concierge level program from Elite health, helped me a save my life, like many others.
Post a Comment