Friday, April 23, 2010

Tate turns 6!!!!

On Monday this week, April 19th, Tate turned 6. He is one wild and crazy dude. He is progressing so well in Kindergarten and is so fun and sweet to have around (most of the time). Here he is at 5-1/2 years and at about 2-3 months of age.

Tate had a small party with three of his friends: Emma, Peter and Jaren. He chose a "Dinosaur Dig" cake and wanted to play: Duck, Duck, Goose on the trampoline, jump on the trampoline and do freeze dance. We did those things and a couple other. I think they had a good time.

3 comments:

garrynkim said...

Interesting cake. How's it made?

rmdickson said...

Aunt Toni that cake looks so awesome! you are literally the cake master! I can't believe how big Tate has gotten its starting to make me feel old! haha

Toni said...

This was a very easy cake. It is a 9x13 cake with choc. frosting. You push in pieces of choc. graham crackers around the edges and sprinkle choc. graham crumbs over the top of sugar cookie bones. Family fun has the cutout page for that. It was one of the easiest I ever did. I didn't like all the cracker crumbs. Made the cake too dry.