As many of you know, Maggie is very afraid of animals. It is becoming a problem when we visit people with dogs and sometimes cats. I have two sisters-in-law that have been fostering kittens from the Dewey animal shelter and we decided to give it a try in hopes that it would help Maggie. We of course had her permission before we volunteered and they called us at the beginning of November and asked us to take these two darlings. We will be giving them back after Christmas so they can be adopted to a permanent home. It will be hard, but I'm not looking for a long-time pet right now. My kids are messy enough.
Halloween with Ella the Ellaphant....and a Baby
13 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad everything seems to be working. By the way, I love the blog header picture, you must have taken that in Utah!! I think your kittens are adorable:)
How fun!! Kittens are just the cutest and I'm glad Maggie is coming around. I love all the new updates on your blog-I can't believe how big Tate is getting. Have a very merry christmas!! We will miss you.
Post a Comment